'Alongside the Bunker Barge'


Comments

  1. Super cool as always..just love the balance in the design-great proportions and style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this one is simply brilliant and what a great direct sun light.
    congrats man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a new map for Team Fortress 2 :) Impressive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colours... Such as all the piece. Love that feeling of evanescence of the shown world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant -the lighting is so evocative of a late mediterranean morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so in love with all of these paintings. Tell me they are going to be collected in a book. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is really awesome. i like the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only word for this work is...INSPIRATIONAL. Where is this world? I really want to go there. It's dirty and well lived in. There's nothing sleek or sexy here. It's real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I visit several times a day this blog but this is the first time I post a comment which should summarize quite simply what comes to my mind when I see all this wonderful, incredible, amazing visual production:

    Artbook please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this one even more amazing, the opposition between anti-G vehicules and contemporary landscape, works in the perfection

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing! this world needs to come to life in an animated short, i think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful lighting and palette.thanks for posting..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Way cool every single one of these prints, please create a coffee table book of these wonderful colorful vehicles, wish some director sees these and
    maby a movie with these in it may be made.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning work! Do you sell prints? I love the sketch posts as well, it's always great to see process.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally agree with these people. I want a book and a framed print on the wall, they're just brilliant. Please make it so? How many requests before it officially becomes popular demand?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am digging this WAAAY too much!! I feel it!!!

    This single frame let me imagine an entire story.

    Brilliant stuff man.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts